Estate planning deals with the inevitability of death such as obtaining life insurance to pay for the costs of a funeral, preparing a Will, a trust and other related documents, as well as wealth management and asset protection. It is essential to implement an estate plan that both disposes of your assets according to your wishes and meets your other personal objectives.
- Bruckert, Gruenke & Long, P.C. Acquires the Operations of Brandmeyer Law Office
- BG&L Associate, J.D. Brandmeyer, sworn into the practice of law
- BG&L named as Village Attorneys for Village of Damiansville
- Terry Bruckert to present at 2013 ITIA Fall Conference
- BG&L to provide legal services for City of Lebanon
What Others are Saying…I have used BG&L to represent my businesses and they have been great. Doug Gruenke has helped me with getting things started, acquiring another company and keeping current on everything we need as the business grows. I would not be where we are without them. Josh, O'Fallon, IL