Probate law deals with the legal process during which a decedent’s estate is handled through, or outside of, probate court. The assets of the deceased are inventoried; and all debts, creditor claims (including applicable lawsuits) and taxes are paid; and the estate is distributed to the appropriate heirs and/or legatees.
- Bruckert, Gruenke & Long, P.C. Acquires the Operations of Brandmeyer Law Office
- BG&L Associate, J.D. Brandmeyer, sworn into the practice of law
- BG&L named as Village Attorneys for Village of Damiansville
- Terry Bruckert to present at 2013 ITIA Fall Conference
- BG&L to provide legal services for City of Lebanon
What Others are Saying…I have used BG&L to represent my businesses and they have been great. Doug Gruenke has helped me with getting things started, acquiring another company and keeping current on everything we need as the business grows. I would not be where we are without them. Josh, O'Fallon, IL