A mechanics lien is a security interest in the title to property for the benefit of those who have supplied labor or materials that improve the property. The lien exists for both real property and personal property.
- Bruckert, Gruenke & Long, P.C. Acquires the Operations of Brandmeyer Law Office
- BG&L Associate, J.D. Brandmeyer, sworn into the practice of law
- BG&L named as Village Attorneys for Village of Damiansville
- Terry Bruckert to present at 2013 ITIA Fall Conference
- BG&L to provide legal services for City of Lebanon
What Others are Saying…I have used BG&L to represent my businesses and they have been great. Doug Gruenke has helped me with getting things started, acquiring another company and keeping current on everything we need as the business grows. I would not be where we are without them. Josh, O'Fallon, IL